Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Huge Leap of Faith...

Let me introduce myself first.  For many of you, you probably know me as a TV reporter in the Providence market.  I've been here for 19 years.  I got married 15 years ago, had 3 children and recently got divorced. There it is in a nutshell.

I have a wonderful relationship with my ex-husband.  The reason for this?  He is a wonderful person and we have 3 children who need us to get along. 

A huge leap of faith.

I am in my 40's.  I do not want to be alone forever.  So now comes the thought of dating. Seriously!? OMG, what have I done!  I live in a neigbhorhood that has mostly intact families...meaning, a mom and dad, aka husband and wife.  I am that "single" mom up the road....eek! 

What now?

I decided to blog.  I have to believe I'm not alone.  There has to be so many of you out there, in a similar situation.  You're divorced, or widowed, in your 40's, with children, and you want to get out there and get a life.  Whether you are a man or a woman, let's share our stories. 

My Dating Blog.

Yup. That about sums it up.  Nothing to say because I haven't started dating!  But that is going to change because I am going to make it happen....stay tuned.

1 comment: