Sunday, December 4, 2011

Date Night.

Seriously, such pressure.  Why does Saturday have to conjure up such anxiety.  When you're single and Saturday rolls along and you have no plans, do you feel a little, well, alone?  Especially if you're like me and all of your friends are with their husbands and other couples going out on "date night." 

Yes, I have such wonderful friends who will say, 'why don't you come out with us?  It's ok, we would love your company.'  ahhh, yeah, but seriously, that's kind of weird, don't you think?

Anyway, I have figured out how to get through weekends when I don't have any "plans"....aka, a date.  I paint. I've painted the boys room, Caty's room,  my room and last night, my living room.  Crap.  I'm running out of rooms.  Now what?

By the way...I signed up with an "exclusive" dating club...so exclusive I have to get accepted!  I filled out an application, had to supply my height, weight and pictures (head shot and body shot), salary,  really!  BTW, I'm still waiting. 

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment